Make Loan Payments From External Accounts
Remember that loan payments made from Louisiana USA accounts are free and simple to make using Online Banking. If you are not enrolled in online banking please call 225-292-8910.
If you want to make your loan payments from accounts at another financial institution we also offer two self-service options for a convenience charge.
1. External Funds Transfer (via Online Banking)
- Make payments using a Savings/Checking account at another financial institution
- It takes 3-5 business days for payments to post to your loan
- There is a $2.50 convenience charge for this service
- Opt-in for this service via Online Banking by choosing the External Funds Transfers option under the Transfers tab within online banking. Once complete, the credit union will review your account and grant access within 1 business day.
2. SWBC Web Portal
- Make payments using a Debit Card or Savings/Checking account at another financial institution
- It takes 1-2 days for payments to post to your loan
- There is a $10.00 convenience charge for this service
- To use this service, create an account on the SWBC Web Portal and validate your information.